Thursday, February 11, 2010





Check out our cool ties!


Something stupid happened in school today. I thought geog lecture was supposed to end at 8:30 when its actually 9. So when mrs sim (is that her name) was gonna pass the mic to miss teo for the next part of the lecture and said "okay, i'll end here for today", I quickly close the book and slept on the lecture table. Like totally obviously fall asleep kind of sleep.

A couple of minutes later, I woke up with my specs kinda out of shape, with miss teo lecturing and the girls in my class going "EMMA YOU POWER SIA". What is wrong with me man. I was so tired during other lessons, I fell asleep too :(


CT period talk by Mr C. Yew was quite interesting :] Afterwhich, us art students did our own stuff in the art room since misskwa wasn't in school.

After we got dismissed, I went to find Jeevi and Anusha and Jeevi gave me a note!!! :D Here's a photo of Jeevi, Anusha and I! My fringe is extremely screwed but that's fine, its a nice photo imho!



Happy valentines' in advance, people!

No comments: